Preference floors have earnt a reputation as a dependable and down-to-earth manufacturer who stand behind their products. A 100% Australian owned company who humbly supply elegant and great quality Engineered, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate and Vinyl floorboards. Preference lets their products do the talking.
• Brand: Preference
• Name: Pronto Oak
• Type: Engineered Floating Floor
• Board: 1-Strip
• Species: European Oak
• Grade: A/B/C/D – Rustic grade
• Colour Stains – 190mm: Chicory, Portofino, Ponderosa, Regal Oak, Santorini, Spindrift
• Appearance: Rustic
• Width: 190mm
• Thickness: 13.5mm
• Length: 1820mm
• Wear Layer: 2.5 mm Lamella
• Square metres m2 Per Box: 2.075 m2
• Packaging: 6 rows per box (Includes nestled lengths)
• Finish: Matt
• Coating System: European PU – Water based UV dry lacquer coating system
• Locking System: Valinge Patented 5g Click
• Edge: Micro Bevelled Edge
• Surface: Light Wire Brushed Texture
• Slip Test: R10
• VOC Emissions: E1
Features & Benefits
Pronto Oak Engineered Floating floor is manufactured from environmentally certified resources. A rustic grade of European Oak shows the natural beauty of the timber, with knots, raised grain, sapwood & filled splits just adds to its character. Pronto Oak can be rejuvenated when required.
• Cost effective
• Classic 190mm wide board for stunning visual effect
• Durable & Stable
• Available in 6 stained colours to suit most décors
• Valinge 5g click system provides quick & easy installation with minimum dust, smell & mess
• European Oak lamella sourced from sustainably managed forest resources
• Can be floated over a suitable underlay
• European PU Water based UV dry lacquer coating system
• Walk on immediately after installation
• Can be re-sanded back to raw timber & re-coated & stained in the future
• Environmentally Friendly
• Suitable for residential, multi-residential & limited commercial or retail use
• Indoor use – Not suitable for wet areas
Pronto Oak Engineered Flooring is suitable for indoor use, it has a Valinge 5g Click system which can be installed floating with an appropriate underlay with a plastic moisture barrier, on a suitably prepared 100% flat, dry, waterproofed and structural subfloor such as plywood, particleboard, existing timber floorboards or concrete slabs. It is also suitable for installation over ceramic tiles & terrazzo as long as the surface is 100% flat. If levelling is required your installer will notify you before the installation commences. To minimize shade variation, mix & install planks from several cartons. Packs should be opened on the day of installation to avoid boards picking up moisture.
We recommend a 12-15mm expansion gap on each edge, around perimeters and all room fixtures. Rooms larger than 6 metres will need additional expansion joints. On completion of installing your floor, install, trims, skirting or scotia over the expansion gap, fasten these to the wall only, never to the flooring itself. In places where profiles or skirtings cannot be placed, fill the expansion gaps with an elastic filler.
They are designed to be installed by a professional floor installer or highly skilled tradesperson. Installing engineered flooring requires a level of skill & it is recommended that a qualified tradesperson with the relevant skill levels install engineered floors. All our installation teams are qualified and professional for your piece of mind. If you are unsure about installation, or would like a full installation guide, we encourage you to contact us with questions or to make a booking for a check measure & quote.
• Keep Pronto Oak Engineered Flooring in a climate-controlled indoor area (between 18-25 °C)
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Use blinds or drapes to minimise exposure
• Sweep or vacuum your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose grit, dirt and dust
Please note: Vacuums with a beater bar or power rotary brush head should not be used
• Wipe up spills immediately to avoid stains
• Mop regularly using water only or a mild specialty PH neutral wood floor cleaning solution
• Use doormats outside each entrance to prevent dirt, sand & grit etc. coming in contact with your floor
• Use floor protector pads (not rubber, latex or Cocoa fibre mats) under furniture legs & movable furniture
• Keep animal nails trimmed
• Stiletto heels or spiked heels can severely damage your floor. Maintain heels, take off your shoes on entering the floor area and use rugs or runners in high traffic areas
• Never drag, slide or roll furniture over your floor. Always lift and place in position carefully
• Do not steam mop
• Matching accessories are available. Please check with one of our friendly staff members for availability.
• 25 years – Limited Residential Warranty (according to manufactures conditions)
• 20 years – Limited Residential Wear Warranty (according to manufactures conditions)
• 5 year Limited Wear Warranty for Commercial Use (according to manufactures conditions)
Please ask for further details regarding warranty guidelines.
Timber is a natural material. Variation in appearance and properties is an enticing part of designing and building with real timber! Each fibre in each plank in each project is uniquely designed by nature. We strive in good faith to present you with the most accurate portrayal of what you can expect in your timber by using images, past job portfolios, detailed information and samples, the other part of this responsibility is advising you that your timber’s appearance WILL vary from these guides. Please use this information as a guide only.