Premium Floors Australia is the manufacturer of the Premium Oak range. They are a market leader in quality brands including the entire Quick-Step range which revolutionised the market, & Premium Cork floating floor products. With offices in every mainland state in Australia, they continue to deliver the market with quality floor coverings at competitive prices. Premium Floors Australia is now part of the world’s largest flooring manufacturer – Mohawk and remain at the forefront of flooring technology with numerous innovations.
• Brand: Premium Floors Australia
• Name: Premium Oak
• Type: Engineered Floating Floor
• Board: 1-Strip
• Species: European Oak
• Janka Rating: 5.5
• Colours : Blanc
• Appearance: Rustic
• Width: 190mm
• Thickness: 14mm
• Length: 1820mm
• Wear Layer: 4 mm Lamella
• Square metres m2 Per Box: 2.075 m2
• Packaging: 6 rows per box (Includes nestled lengths)
• Finish: Matt
• Coating System: 7 coats of Advanced European Coating System
• Locking System: Uniclic System
• Edge: Bevelled Edge
• Surface: Light Wire Brushed Texture
Features & Benefits
Premium Oak Engineered Floating floor uses a rustic grade of European Oak designed to bring the features of the forest to your floor and show off the natural beauty of the timber. With 8 on trend colours this floor will suit many different decors.
• Classic 190mm wide board for stunning visual effect
• Enhanced Stability with 3 layers of real wood
• Available in 8 stained colours to suit most décors
• Uniclic System ensuring fast & easy installation
• Can be floated over a suitable underlay
• 7 coats of Advanced European scratch & stain resistant lacquer
• Walk on immediately after installation
• Can be re-sanded back to raw timber & re-coated & stained in the future
• Indoor use – Not suitable for wet areas
Premium Oak Engineered Flooring is suitable for indoor use. It has a patented Uniclic® locking system which can be directly stuck or installed as a floating floor with an appropriate underlay with a plastic moisture barrier, on a suitably prepared 100% flat, dry, waterproofed and structural subfloor such as plywood, particleboard, existing timber floorboards or concrete slabs. Floating is also suitable for installation over ceramic tiles & terrazzo as long as the surface is 100% flat. If levelling is required your installer will notify you before the installation commences. To minimize shade variation, mix & install planks from several cartons. Packs should be opened on the day of installation to avoid boards picking up moisture. We recommend a 12-15mm expansion gap on each edge, around perimeters and all room fixtures. Rooms larger than 6 metres will need additional expansion joints.
On completion of installing your floor, install, trims, skirting or scotia over the expansion gap, fasten these to the wall only, never to the flooring itself. In places where profiles or skirtings cannot be placed, fill the expansion gaps with an elastic filler.
They are designed to be installed by a professional floor installer or highly skilled tradesperson. Installing engineered flooring requires a level of skill & it is recommended that a qualified tradesperson with the relevant skill levels install engineered floors. All our installation teams are qualified and professional for your piece of mind. If you are unsure about installation, or would like a full installation guide, we encourage you to contact us with questions or to make a booking for a check measure & quote.
• Keep Premium Oak Engineered Flooring in a climate-controlled indoor area (between 18-25 °C)
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Use blinds or drapes to minimise exposure
• Sweep or vacuum your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose grit, dirt and dust
Please note: Vacuums with a beater bar or power rotary brush head should not be used
• Wipe up spills immediately to avoid stains
• Mop regularly using water only or a mild specialty PH neutral wood floor cleaning solution
• Use doormats outside each entrance to prevent dirt, sand & grit etc. coming in contact with your floor
• Use floor protector pads (not rubber, latex or Cocoa fibre mats) under furniture legs & movable furniture
• Keep animal nails trimmed
• Stiletto heels or spiked heels can severely damage your floor. Maintain heels, take off your shoes on entering the floor area and use rugs or runners in high traffic areas
• Never drag, slide or roll furniture over your floor. Always lift and place in position carefully
• Do not steam mop
Matching accessories are available. Please check with one of our friendly staff members for availability.
• 20 years – Limited wear warranty – residential
• 25 years – Structural warranty – residential
• Please ask for further details regarding warranty guidelines
Timber is a natural material. Variation in appearance and properties is an enticing part of designing and building with real timber! Each fibre in each plank in each project is uniquely designed by nature. We strive in good faith to present you with the most accurate portrayal of what you can expect in your timber by using images, past job portfolios, detailed information and samples, the other part of this responsibility is advising you that your timber’s appearance WILL vary from these guides. Please use this information as a guide only.