Quick-step, the manufacturer of the Titan Longboard laminate range, is a market leader in quality floating floor products. They were the first manufacturer to use a click-lock joint system (Uniclic) which revolutionised the market, today they remain at the forefront of flooring technology with numerous innovations. Quick-Step are just as obsessive over the visual design of their products with an enormous selection of stylish creations. Leading innovation in performance, convenience and aesthetics.
• Brand: Premium Floors – Titan Longboard
• Type: Laminate Floating Floor
• Board: 1-Strip
• Dimensions: 1800L x 126W x 12mmD
• Pack size: 1.361 sqm/ctn, 6pcs/box
• Finish: Crystal High Gloss Finish
• Edging: Bevelled Edge
• Joint System: Kwik-Fit
• AC Rating: AC3
• Impact Resistance: IC1
At last, the look and feel of real Australian Hardwoods… with the tough and colourfast finish of laminate flooring. This state of the art laminate floor is stain resistant, scratch resistant, fade resistant, moisture resistant and simply a joy to live on.
Titan gives you the style and durability you want for your home, at a price you will love.
• Manufactured in Europe from the finest materials
• 1.8 m long planks for a more realistic look
• Stain, scratch & moisture resistant
• High density panels & tough melamine finish
• Easy installation for a quality finish
• Hygienic surface will not hold on to dirt or bacteria
• Low maintenance
• Affordable prices
• Great style
• Low emissions & environmentally friendly
Laminate Flooring is suitable for indoor use, floating on a 100% flat, dry, waterproofed and structural subfloor such as plywood, particleboard, existing timber floorboards or concrete slabs. It is also suitable for installation over ceramic tiles & terrazzo. We recommend an 8-10mm expansion gap around perimeters, pipes, under doors and at door steps. Large rooms must have an expansion joints every 13 breadthwise to the panels & 13 metres lengthwise. Titan is a laminate floating floor system and an underlay should be used. During installation it is best to mix up the panels sufficiently so that there are not too many identical boards, light or dark panels together. Ensure that the end joints of the panels in 2 successive rows are never in line, they should be staggered by at least 30 cm. The panels will click together thanks to the Kwik-Fit system. Position the panel to be installed at an angle of 20 to 30° to the panel already laid. Move the panel gently up and down and at the same time exert forward pressure. The panels will automatically click into place. Position the Uniclic tapping block over the short joint between the panels and tap carefully until the panels fully align. On completion of installing your floor Install skirting or scotia over the expansion gap, fasten these to the wall only, never to the flooring itself. In places where profiles or skirtings cannot be placed, fill the expansion gaps with an elastic filler. We recommend installation by a professional installer. However they are designed to be DIY friendly for most normal dwellings. If you are unsure about installation, or would like full instructions on how to install, we encourage you to contact us with questions.
Titan laminate floors are designed for your comfort and carefree enjoyment, a low maintenance surface your family can live with.
• Keep Titan in a climate-controlled indoor area, between 15° - 20°C
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Use blinds or drapes to minimise exposure
• Sweep or vacuum your Titan floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt and dust
• Install quality matts at every door in connection with outside
• Wipe up spills immediately to avoid stains
• Mop regularly using a neutral detergent, diluted in water with a damp well rung out mop
• Do not steam mop
• Use felt floor protector pads (not rubber) under furniture legs
• Never drag furniture over the floor. Always lift them and place them in position
• An extensive range of trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing are available, please check for availability
• 25 Year Wear Warranty / Lifetime Structural – Limited Residential
Downloadable Technical Specifications & Tests