Bamboo is fast growing, taking only 5-6 years on average to mature. It is an eco friendly resource and a perfect renewable alternate to timber flooring. A strict selection from raw material to finished product. Stonewood Bamboo floor’s consistent density, colour and moisture content ensure your finished floor is a masterpiece.
Preference floors have earnt a reputation as a dependable and down-to-earth manufacturer who stand behind their products. A 100% Australian owned company who humbly supply elegant and great quality Engineered, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate and Vinyl floorboards. Preference lets their products do the talking.
• Brand: Preference – Stonewood Bamboo
• Type: Hot Pressed
• Dimensions: 1850x125x14mm
• Pack size: 1.388 sqm/ctn, 6pcs/box
• Finish: 50% Satin Finish
• Edging: Micro Bevelled Edge
• VOC: E1
• Installation Type: Floating, glueless on top of underlay
Stonewood is a hot pressed solid bamboo board and is considered the most densest and hardest bamboo flooring available in the market. Featuring a drop-lock system to make installation very easy and convenient. All Stonewood bamboo products are finished with 10 layers German Treffert finish at 50% gloss make it extra durable, scratch resistant and easy to maintain.
• A grade quality sustainable raw materials
• 10 layers of German Treffert finish at 50% gloss level
• Scratch resistant
• Low VOCs
• End Matching Drop Lock System
• ECO Friendly
Stonewood Bamboo Flooring is suitable for indoor use, floating on a 100% flat, dry, waterproofed and structural subfloor such as plywood, particleboard, existing timber floorboards or concrete slabs. We recommend a 10mm expansion gap around perimeters. Stonewood is a floating floor system, and a suitable underlay with a plastic moisture barrier should be used. During installation it is best to mix up the panels sufficiently so that there are not too many similar boards together. Ensure that the end joints of the panels in 2 successive rows are never in line, they should be staggered by at least 30 cm. For larger areas an expansion joint will be needed. The panels have end matching drop lock system which makes installation easy. On completion of installing your floor Install skirting or scotia over the 10 - 15mm gap, fasten these to the wall only, never to the flooring itself. In places where profiles or skirtings cannot be placed, fill the expansion gaps with an elastic filler. We recommend installation by a professional installer. If you are unsure about installation, we encourage you to contact us with questions. For full instructions please see Installation Instructions.
As a general guide we recommend: Daily/weekly: Vacuum, sweep or use an antistatic mop to remove dust and dirt. How often you clean the floor is dependent on the amount of traffic and the amount of dirt carried onto the floor.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Use blinds or drapes to minimise exposure
• Sweep or vacuum your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt and dust
• Install quality matts at every door in connection with outside
• Wipe up spills immediately to avoid damage
• Mop regularly using a recommended wood floor cleaner and a damp well wrung out mop
• Do not steam mop
• Use felt floor protector pads (not rubber) under furniture legs
• Never drag furniture over the floor. Always lift them and place them in position
• 20 year wear warranty
• Lifetime Structural Warranty
Downloadable Technical Specifications & Tests