Simply Roman Blinds are custom made and suit most window types. They offer excellent insulation and have small side gaps. When raised, they offer their own elegant pelmet and can be supplied with or without timber battens. It’s the attention to detail that sets Simply Roman Blinds apart.
Blinds are perfect for any areas that need privacy, light control, air flow, and temperature control.
Blinds by Peter Meyer is a family owned and run business with over 30+ years experience and was originally established in 1987. Through continual development and innovation, it is regarded highly as one of the best manufactures of quality blinds in Australia. All Blinds by Peter Meyer are custom made to ensure, quality and a perfect fit every time. With the latest in style and trend along with leading edge technologies and offering a wide range of fabrics, exotic weaves & eclectic natural fabrics & weaves unique to Blinds by Peter Meyer they are the number one choice in Blinds
• Brand: Blinds by Peter Meyer – Simply Roman Blinds
• Maximum Size: Screen: 3160mm Blockout: 2960mm. Wider widths achieved by turning fabric
• Styles: Conventional folds on 40mm headrail with pockets at about 200mm. Top / pocket approx. 280mm. Cord operation with premium cordlock as standard
• Privacy: Varies with the fabric
• Fabrics: Sunscreens, Sheers, Translucents & Blockouts
• Flame Retardency: Many fabrics are flame retardant. Please ask for more details
• Motorisation: Highly suitable
• Application: Indoor
Features & Options
With a range of colours & textures there isn’t a room that won’t benefit from the attractive appearance of a Roman Blinds. If you are looking for a classic & stylish way to dress up the windows in your home, Roman Blinds are the perfect solution.
• System R: Aluminium back battens
• Headrails: 20mm, 40mm or 70mm
• Battens: Lacquer, Painted & Stained, also aluminium back battens
• Operating Systems: Continuous chain
• Base Finish: Exposed Or Enclosed
Simply Roman – Signature Collection V2.0
Simply Roman – Basic Collection V2.0
We recommend all Blinds by Peter Meyer are installed by our professional tradesman. Please contact one of our friendly staff in our showrooms for further support.
As a general guide we recommend cleaning your Blinds regularly. Keep free from dust & dirt.
We offer a 5 year nationwide warranty. This is valid if you carry out very basic maintenance on your interior and exterior products such as putting away your exterior products in gusty winds, washing them occasionally and treating it with care. With Interior products, don’t put them down in front of open windows and keep them dry and vacuumed every few months. We provide a lengthy warranty if you take care of your product. Misuse and/or failure to follow the maintenance instruction may void your products of warranty. Warranty is only valid if payment has been received in full.
1) Blinds by Peter Meyer is sometimes called Blinds in this Maintenance and Warranty specification.
2) All interior and exterior products may be referred to as product or products. It refers only to products manufactured or supplied by Blinds by Peter Meyer.
3) Clients may refer to the Client of Blinds by Peter Meyer but may also refer to the end user who may be the client of a third party as Blinds by Peter Meyer is predominantly a supplier to the trade.
4) Warranty is not transferrable i.e. We will warrant the product to the original owner only.