Simply Pleat Blinds suit most window types including Conservatories, Skylight blinds and a range of shapes including round, half round, angled, drawn from top to bottom or from bottom to top. Simply Pleat offers a suitable solution for every conceivable window layout. Custom Made to each individual opening for a perfect fit.
Blinds are ideal for any areas that need privacy, light control, air flow, and temperature control.
Blinds by Peter Meyer is a family owned and run business with over 30+ years experience and was originally established in 1987. Through continual development and innovation, it is regarded highly as one of the best manufactures of quality blinds in Australia. All Blinds by Peter Meyer are custom made to ensure, quality and a perfect fit every time. With the latest in style and trend along with leading edge technologies and offering a wide range of fabrics, exotic weaves & eclectic natural fabrics & weaves unique to Blinds by Peter Meyer they are the number one choice in Blinds
• Brand: Blinds by Peter Meyer – Simply Pleat
• Maximum Size: Due to the numerous options please contact us for further advise for / Maximum sizes & the best options to configure your design.
• Styles: Top down/Bottom up, Day/Night, Skylights, Difficult shaped windows & Motorised chain drive.
• Privacy: Varies with the fabric choice
• Fabrics: Sunscreens, Sheers, Translucents & Blockouts
• Flame Retardency: Many fabrics are flame retardant. Please ask for more details
• Motorisation: Highly suitable
• Application: Indoor
Features & Options
Simply Pleat Blinds are stylish and are created to blend in with your chosen décor. They are slim, minimal & elegant. The 20mm pleats are highly functional & versatile, controlling light & shade. There isn’t a room that won’t benefit from the attractive appearance of a Simply Pleat blind.
• Custom Made to each individual opening for a perfect fit
• Rails & Plastic Component Colours: – White, Silver, Black-brown, Brass
• Operating Options:
- Cord Lock
- F Touch
- Operating Handle
Simply Pleat – Signature Collection V2.0
Australia's largest premier quality fabric range. Sourced from the latest fabrics, textures and colours from Europe, Asia and Australia, we're very proud to offer you Peter's Signature Collection V2.0. Jam packed with more exclusive fabrics and stunning textures, this collection is constantly expanding as we search out & draw from the latest fabrics from around the world. Many fabrics within the collection are exclusive to Blinds by Peter Meyer.
Simply Pleat– Basic Collection V2.0
Our Basics V2.0 range offers a carefully curated selection of fabrics for the installations where cost saving is a prime objective. The range has been chosen with a smaller but varied selection of the important fabric ranges & light densities that will provide quality solutions for residential & commercial projects with very affordable pricing.
We recommend all Blinds by Peter Meyer are installed by our professional tradesman. Please contact
As a general guide we recommend cleaning your Blinds regularly. Keep free from dust & dirt.
The fabrics are easy to clean.
• Simply wash by hand using a mild detergent solution at approx. 30°C. (For pre-tensioned types, tension shoes must not be removed from the cords!)
• Then rinse the fabric thoroughly, push the fabric stack together and squeeze the water out. The blind must not longer be dripping wet.
• Hang up damp and leave closed to dry. During the drying process, open and close the blind several times to prevent the pleats sticking together. Do not iron.
Make sure the mechanical parts of motorised and crank operated blinds do not come in contact with the detergent solution or water.
NOTE: all metallised fabrics as well as coated blackout materials and B1 qualities are NOT to be cleaned this way. Simply wipe these down gently with a cloth. Do not rub! More detailed instructions about cleaning specifications can be found under fabric properties in the technical brochure. Contact your local dealer for further information. We advise against chemical or ultrasonic cleaning and do not accept warranty claims in this case.
Please contact the sunblind cleaners for professional cleaning.
• 5 years
• Preface: We offer a 5 year nationwide warranty. This is valid if you carry out very basic maintenance on your interior and exterior products such as putting away your exterior products in gusty winds, washing them occasionally and treating it with care. With Interior products, don’t put them down in front of open windows and keep them dry and vacuumed every few months. We provide a lengthy warranty if you take care of your product. Misuse and/or failure to follow the maintenance instruction may void your products of warranty. Warranty is only valid if payment has been received in full.
• General Definitions
1) Blinds by Peter Meyer is sometimes called Blinds in this Maintenance and Warranty specification.
2) All interior and exterior products may be referred to as product or products. It refers only to products manufactured or supplied by Blinds by Peter Meyer.
3) Clients may refer to the Client of Blinds by Peter Meyer but may also refer to the end user who may be the client of a third party as Blinds by Peter Meyer is predominantly a supplier to the trade.
4) Warranty is not transferrable i.e. We will warrant the product to the original owner only.