Bamboo is fast growing, taking only 5-6 years on average to mature. It is an eco-friendly resource and a perfect renewable alternate to timber flooring. A strict selection from raw material to finished product. With its solid construction, ARC Bamboo is stable, incredibly indentation resistant, almost completely insect resistant, easy to clean and maintain and can be sanded and re-finished in years to come… just like a timber floor. ARC Bamboo has the world’s best joining system Uniclic, ensuring a quick, easy and versatile installation of your floor.
Quick-step, the manufacturer of the ARC Bamboo range & is a market leader in quality floating floor products. They were the first manufacturer to use a click-lock joint system (Uniclic) which revolutionised the market, today they remain at the forefront of flooring technology with numerous innovations. Quick-Step are just as obsessive over the visual design of their products with an enormous selection of stylish creations. Leading innovation in performance, convenience and aesthetics.
• Brand: Quick-Step – ARC Strand Woven Bamboo
• Type: Floating Floor
• Installation: Glueless on top of underlay
• Dimensions: 1850L x 137W x 14mmD
• Pack size: 1.267 sqm/ctn, 5pcs/box
• Finish: Semi-Gloss
• Edging: Micro Bevelled Edge
• Joint System: Uniclic
• Janka Rating: 15.0
• VOC: E0
ARC Bamboo is a cold pressed solid bamboo board and gives greater uniformity in density, colour and moisture content, as well as a more appealing appearance.
It is durable & considered to have a better resistance to scratches than any other bamboo.
Featuring a Uniclic system to make installation very easy and convenient.
ARC is a generous long and wide board. The extra wide boards allow for a modern look & feel, as the natural patterns are shown off to best advantage.
All ARC bamboo products are finished with 11 coats of hi-tech European SRT (Scratch Resistant Technology) with a semi-gloss finish. It is easy to maintain for your convenience.
• A grade quality sustainable raw materials
• Solid Strand Woven construction for additional stability
• FSC Certified for strong environmental credentials
• Low VOCs
• Uniclic locking system on all sides
• Finished with 11 coats of hi-tech European SRT (Scratch Resistant Technology)
• ECO Friendly
ARC Bamboo Flooring is suitable for indoor use, floating on a 100% flat, dry, waterproofed and structural subfloor such as plywood, particleboard, existing timber floorboards or concrete slabs. We recommend a 8-10mm expansion gap around perimeters, pipes, kitchen island bench & connecting section to other types of flooring. ARC is a floating floor system, and a suitable underlay with a plastic moisture barrier should be used. During installation it is best to mix up the panels sufficiently so that there are not too many similar boards together. Ensure that the end joints of the panels in 2 successive rows are never in line, they should be staggered by at least 20 cm. For larger areas over 8m in width an expansion joint will be needed. The panels have Uniclic end matching on all 4 sides and will simply click into place which makes installation easy. On completion of installing your floor Install skirting or scotia over the 8-10mm gap, fasten these to the wall only, never to the flooring itself. In places where profiles or skirtings cannot be placed, fill the expansion gaps with an elastic filler. We recommend installation by a professional installer. If you are unsure about installation, we encourage you to contact us with questions. For full instructions please see Installation Instructions.
As a general guide we recommend: Daily/weekly: Vacuum, sweep or use an antistatic mop to remove dust and dirt. How often you clean the floor is dependent on the amount of traffic and the amount of dirt carried onto the floor.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. Use blinds or drapes to minimise exposure
• Sweep or vacuum your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt and dust
• Install quality matts at every door in connection with outside
• Wipe up spills immediately to avoid damage
• Mop regularly using a recommended Quick•Step® maintenance products and a damp well wrung out mop
• Do not steam mop
• Use felt floor protector pads (not rubber) under furniture legs
• Never drag furniture over the floor. Always lift them and place them in position
For a full guide on Maintenance please see ARC Bamboo Maintenance brochure
• An extensive range of trims, coloured scotia and stair nosing are available, please check for availability.
• 25 year wear warranty
• Lifetime Structural Warranty
Downloadable Technical Specifications & Tests
Material Safety Datasheet